[time-freq] Re: Cabinet for TADD-1

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Fri May 19 12:18:00 UTC 2006

Thanks for this find, Eric.  TAPR is working on a custom enclosure for the TADD	products.  We hope to ship it in six weeks or so, and the price shouldn't be too far out of line compared to what you paid for the Hammond box.

We're getting the prototypes this weekend and if they look good we'll get the price and delivery date finalized and announced.

John
John Ackermann   N8UR