[time-freq] State of manuals for RefLock II?

Owen, Michael Michael.Owen at Sensis.com
Fri May 19 19:28:34 UTC 2006

Steve,

I don't understand what you mean by "Also, note that you will need a
jumper in the choice of the phase detector output (JP3, JP4, or JP5)."
How do I decide?

Also - I see in r2_enhpps_30_1.txt that N1, N2, N4, and N8 as well as
R0..R5 are accounted for.  What shall I do with the remaining "N" spots
(16..2048)?

Finally, in r2_enhpps_30_1.txt it refers to "using the 00 configuration
(ID-5000)" in the section about selecting ld_conf.  What is the 00
configuration?

Sorry, but this jumper stuff remains confusing to me.

Thick-headed,
W9IP

-----
Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.