[time-freq] State of manuals for RefLock II?

Christopher T. Day CTDay at lbl.gov
Fri May 19 21:04:09 UTC 2006

I can help a little, but not completely.

1) "Phase-detector output" - No help, I'm afraid. What's available in
principle depends on the configuration file loaded into the CPLD. Even
if I believe the labels, I don't know what the effective differences
are.

2) "Missing jumpers" - This one I can do. There are two rows of pads
along the bottom edge of the board. All of the ones in the "1" row
should get a non-zero pull-up resistor on them; these are the resistors
with labels something like R32-R49 as I recall. Then, depending on the
configuration you're after, _also_ put a zero ohm jumper on the pads in
the "0" row. The other "0" row pads are left empty.

3) "00 configuration" - Sorry, no help there either.

I am about to post my construction notes to the list. These have been
fed in as raw material for the manual, which is under construction, but
may be helpful to folks in the meantime.

	Chris - AE6VK