[time-freq] State of manuals for RefLock II?

Luis Cupido cupido at mail.ua.pt
Wed May 24 18:48:15 UTC 2006

Hi,

Yes, it is correct Steve,  the output is a fast PWM signal, that contains
the analog information for steering the oscillator.
Criteria for the loop filter should be for best loop performance
as the PWM frequency is orders of magnitude higher than the update rate
of the circuit, so design it for loop stability that inherently filters the
high-freq
PWM signal and all behaves as if it was a classical DAC, DC value.

And yes, "ld_conf" does not affect the operation, it only configure
the leds to lit on specific meaningful thresholds.

Luis Cupido.