[time-freq] WTB: Edge connector for HP 10811 OCXO

Steven Bible n7hpr at tapr.org
Sun May 28 21:27:31 UTC 2006

Chris,

This is great, I've been looking for these as well.

There appears to be several for order at ARROW.  The part number is
"EB81-A15SGFV T02".

    http://www.arrownac.com/

I was not able to find the part at Mouser, Avnet, or Newark.

Randy, is this the connector?  I'll have to order a few this week.

73,

- Steve, N7HPR
 (n7hpr at tapr.org)