[time-freq] WTB: Edge connector for HP 10811 OCXO

Steven Bible n7hpr at tapr.org
Mon May 29 03:07:55 UTC 2006

Hi Randy,

It looks good.  It is a bit cheaper than the one at ARROW.

Considering that the pin out of the HP 10188 is the same on both sides of
the connector, I wonder if 587-306-50-015 is compatable?  It is a single row
(contacts) version.  It would be a little easier in wiring up.

Are you going to give this one a try?

73,

- Steve, N7HPR
 (n7hpr at tapr.org)