[time-freq] TADD-3 Manual Errata

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed May 31 23:59:39 UTC 2006

Thanks for the comments, Bdale.  I'll update the manual accordingly.

The headers being spread out was due to a kitting error -- I had
miscounted the number of headers when splitting up the parts, and
discovered the error after the first set of envelopes was sealed.  I can
put a note in the manual to explain that.

John
----