[time-freq] Which CPLD work with the Reflock II?

michael taylor mctylr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 20:36:11 UTC 2006

I realise this is a basic question, but I cannot seem to find which
Altera MAX II 1270 CPLD model works with the Reflock II.

In the photo on the TAPR site the unit uses a EPM1270T144C5 with 10.1
nS Delay time tpd(1) max), but I see that there is also an
EPM1270T144C3 device with 6.3 nS Delay time tpd(1) max.

Would the "faster" part work, and would it be worth using (the faster
one costs about $60 Cdn versus $30 Cdn)?

Thanks,
 Michael VE3TIX