[time-freq] Which CPLD work with the Reflock II?

Luis Cupido cupido at mail.ua.pt
Thu Oct 12 08:27:27 UTC 2006

Hi Michael,

Any cpld EPM1270T144* will fit and will work fine.
the faster C3 version will work up to an higher frequency
(above 200MHz) while the C5 may not reach 200MHz
typical something like 150MHz.
So if your application is for a 10MHz GPS project I would
say that even a C7 would do the job equally well.

So depending on your specific needs you decide what
speed grade is enough for you.

Luis Cupido
ct1dmk.