[time-freq] FW: Reflock ll Board

Mike Suhar msuhar at woh.rr.com
Mon Sep 4 15:37:25 UTC 2006

I don't think the LEDs are configured on r2_flex_01.  Looking at the "pin"
file it does not appear they are connected. I think they only come into play
with the PPS files.  My LEDs don't function but the board is working as it
should.

I am running the same version but locking to 114.200 MHz with the same
reference divide by 50.  I will try the same measurement on mine and let you
know what I find.

Mike