[time-freq] FW: Reflock ll Board

Luis Cupido cupido at mail.ua.pt
Mon Sep 4 16:06:36 UTC 2006

Rick,

The bandwidth on the input circuits exceeds the 300MHz
however it can't be tested with the typical probes on a
200MHz scope as the few pf capacitance of the probe will make it
roll below 100MHz quite easily.
With a 1.5GHz scope and an active probe (10Kohm//0.3pf) it goes
beyond 300MHz.

On the other issues I trust others will help you to find the bug
as they are probably more aware of assembly issues than me.

Luis Cupido.
CT1DMK.