[time-freq] TADD-1 Question

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sat Apr 14 20:27:31 UTC 2007

Hi Matt --

Sorry about the missing part!  If you'd like, I can send you the 0.33uF
tantalum.

The data sheet for the 78XX series regulators shows the 0.33 cap on the
input, but doesn't specify what type it must be, so I think you're OK
using a ceramic or other non-polarized cap.  We ended up using a
tantalum cap for the production units because it's what we had in stock. :-)

----