[time-freq] TADD-1 Question

Matt Osborn kc0ukk at msosborn.com
Sat Apr 14 20:55:01 UTC 2007

No need to ship the part, John, I have a replacement part here. My
main concern was to take advantage of the experience of others.

I discovered the enclosure you've made available today while exploring
the TAP web site.  I see what appear to be two DB9 holes punched in
the back panel.  Are there some expansion options available that I
haven't found yet?

I don't think I'll need the bandpass filter as my source is an Isotemp
OCXO 10MHz oscillator disciplined with Brooks Shera's board.  While I
can build these things, my knowledge level is insufficient to design
them.  So what do you think of the bandpass filter?

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:27:31 -0400, John Ackermann N8UR <jra at febo.com>