[time-freq] clock blocks

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Thu Jan 4 02:08:09 UTC 2007

Dammit.

>From the one assembled unit I have, it appears that J3 and J4 are
installed backwards, and J2 and DC input J1 are correct.  Each of the 4
connectors is *supposed* to have pin 2 as ground, and pin 1 as hot.  I
defined pin 1 as the one at the left when looking at the connector from
the front (with the locking tab at the rear).  Based on that definition,
it appears that J3 (RF Out) and J4 (DIV Out) have been installed backwards.

Thanks for pointing this out; we'll at least put a note in the
documentation, and with luck we'll be able to reinstall those two
connectors in units that haven't shipped yet.

John
----