[time-freq] Linux and PPS and stuff (update!)

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 07:10:40 UTC 2007

Hello!
I have since discovered that the kits made available by one individual
by the name of U. Windl and available directly from kernel.org are
indeed the ones discussed on this list earlier on.

The patches he created seem to apply cleanly to the kernel versions
that he had in mind. It also happens the the different releases of NTP
out there either do or do not need his patches depending on the chosen
version.

What does this mean to us? This discovery confirms a theory, and
offers new meaning as to why I am going to be pursuing this further.

Next step will be to map out different circuit designs and study the
behavior of the components of NTP.

More later. I will also be posting the data collected not to this
list, but to a website, that location to be disclosed later.

Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude
 messages in English in the Moscow subway."