[time-freq] A dilemma building my Reflock II

Tim Ellison tellison at itsco.com
Sat Jun 2 16:43:52 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I am in a bit of a pickle.  I purchased a Reflock II kit a few months
back.  At the time of purchase, I had a buddy that was going to do the
SMT assembly for me since he had to proper tools and his young eyes are
not as bad as mine for dealing with itty bitty little parts.

In the time between the Reflock was delivered and I returned from south
Asia on business, he was "flash relocated" by his employer to an
assignment outside of the country.

Now I am in the predicament of having a kit in pieces and no resources
to assemble it.

So, I decided to query the list here to see if anyone knows of a
resource to assemble the kit.  Compensation is not an issue.

I know this is a bit off topic and apologize if the bandwidth taken here
was in an improper use of bits.

In advance, thanks!

-Tim