[time-freq] RE: A dilemma building my Reflock II

kb8u vhf kb8u_vhf at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 3 02:31:54 UTC 2007

I recall seeing someone at Dayton who was advertising they'd put kits
together for you, but I don't know exactly who it was now.

There's a list of builders for hire on the Elecraft web page, maybe one of
these would be willing to tackle your Reflock II.  See
http://www.elecraft.com/k2_builders.htm

Good luck,  Russ  KB8U