[time-freq] Supported operating system questions for

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 00:37:02 UTC 2007

Hello!
Our Owner has his TAPR FatPPS connected to a Soekris system running
FreeBSD, and is making use of a Clock Block, for a better
understanding of what I am getting at and why I am bringing up the
merely obvious as opposed to the incredibly obvious, please revisit
http://www.febo.com/pages/soekris/ it explains in far greater detail
as to why I am doing that.

Now the question, will the pair work with the same hardware but with
it running Linux?

I freely admit that I had known at the TAPR site because they were the
first to offer in the US a board that translates a CF card into an IDE
form facter gizmo, it was mentioned in a copy of either LinuxJournal,
or their late ELJ newsletter that I have here. But that is an
inredible job of making three objects work together and do something
special. I should also mention that the Soekris people were also
brought to my attention in an article in the same magazine on the
subject of network managing a sump pump.

Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude
 messages in English in the Moscow subway."