[time-freq] RE: Reflock II assembly

Luis Cupido cupido at mail.ua.pt
Wed Mar 14 13:43:56 UTC 2007

Folks,

Please go to my pages and find a new version of
flexible configuration for the reflock II that has
larger counters.
"r2_bigflex_01"

http://w3ref.cfn.ist.utl.pt/cupido/reflock.html
(reflock II, conf. filas as in 14 Mar 2007)

Get the zip file and
Read the relevant txt files to know how to configure.

Good luck.

Luis Cupido.