[time-freq] Reflock II programming??

Luis Cupido cupido at mail.ua.pt
Tue Mar 27 17:19:52 UTC 2007

Hi Chris,

Phase detector 1 is a XOR gate type so
has no polarity (has both).

Phase detector 2 is a edge trigered sequential
freq-phase detector (known also as leading edge)
and has polarity,
PD2_N = normal for positive slope VCO
PD2_I = Inverted for negative slope VCO.

This is for the flexible configurations.
The 1pps and other versions the PD outputs have
other meanings. Check the txt file of each version.

Luis Cupido.
ct1dmk.