[time-freq] motorola oncore not locking to the 1 pps

Bobby 2005 at bobby.net
Sat May 5 15:03:59 UTC 2007

Someone else will probably give you a better answer (hopefully).
I think the answer is going to in part depend on which model oncore you have.
I recall there is both a setable (and you have to write it out to gps to take effect) bit
controlling 1pps output. As well as later models having a setting for RAIM(?) minimum
quality required before 1pps functions.

Sorry for such vague answers, it's been a while since doodling with the oncores.

Bobby  k4bga