[time-freq] motorola oncore not locking to the 1 pps

Geert Stams pa3csg at gmail.com
Sun May 6 05:54:19 UTC 2007

Hi Bobby,

Thanks for your reply! I tried to find the version of the motorola but
no luck. The software doesnot show it and I don't know how to reveal.
Yes I tried the command line option also. But it didnot work. Same
result. I guess the winoncore software is just a graphical user
interface to the commandline.

Thanks anyway!

Regards,

Geert.