[time-freq] Re: time-freq Digest, Vol 22, Issue 1

Ron Meiring rmeiring at iinet.net.au
Sat Feb 9 09:28:58 UTC 2008

On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 08:10:27 +1000, K&J Aggett wrote:
>As far as I am concerned, GPSDO's have distinct advantages.

Yep, but what about phase noise ..... ??
Pretty important if you are use it as a reference for your rig.
I inject the 10 Mhz direct into my TS850 (after a diode doubler it
becomes 20 Mhz).

The frequency stability is one thing... but there is more under the
sun. Hi.

My rubidium standard is so good, I got nothing better in terms of
phase noise.

I think your GPSDO would not even come close .....

73 Ron VK4KDD