[time-freq] New Project, New Questions

k7hbg at dslextreme.com k7hbg at dslextreme.com
Mon Mar 24 00:37:07 UTC 2008

Hi everybody;
 I just got my GPS stabilized oscillator working and in lock! I believe
the correct phrase of exuberance would be WOO HOO!
 I am in the process of building a little LCD display for monitoring some
of the operating parameters and ran into road block #1.
 I have an Oncore+ series-U receiver and now I have to talk to it from
time to time in order to get some data on satellites in view and locked.
I have a copy of the manual and so, a list of commands with expected
actual "wakeup data" the TAC32 sends to the receiver to get it perking.
 Can anybody steer me in the right direction?

73s,
Bob K7hbg