[time-freq] TADD-1 assembly questions/comments

Alan P. Biddle APBIDDLE at UNITED.NET
Mon May 4 21:27:02 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have just gotten around to assembling the TADD-1, and a couple of
questions/comments come up about the documentation.

Under capacitor installation line 5.  It begins "Install a 0.1 uF (102)
capacitor ......"  I think that should read (104).

The 1uF capacitors C42, C43, and C44 as the correct value, and are polarized
capacitors like C40.  However, unlike C40, there is no information about
orientation.  I can figure it out from the schematic, but perhaps some
additional information might be included in the instructions.

Alan
WA4SCA