[time-freq] TADD-2 Help Please

Mack mccormick_mack at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 12:15:17 UTC 2010

This is my first post to the list and I could use some advice please.

I just complete the TADD-2 kit but the instructions are a bit incomplete for
me. All I'm trying to do is feed a Rubidium or GPS 10 MHz source into the RF
input and be able to divide it into the various outputs offered by the kit.
What's confusing me is the sync input. I can toggle sync input so that the
two LED's light but they never extinguish. I would prefer not to use sync
since my Rubidium source only offers 10 MHz output. However if I do use my
Thunderbolt GPS what would the settings be?

Please advise on the proper jumper setting to simply use it as a frequency
divider. Thank you in advance.

73,

Mack de WB4MAK

http://www.nfarl.org <http://www.nfarl.org/>