[time-freq] TADD-1 question

Tom Holmes, N8ZM tholmes at woh.rr.com
Thu Apr 15 16:00:38 UTC 2010

Hi Tim.

I don't have them exactly, but if you download the TADD-3 manual form the
TAPRE web site, I believe that the drawing on the last page is pretty close
to scale.

On my TADD-3, the mounting holes are at 3-5/8", and 5-15/16" centers, based
on a crude 12" ruler. Hopefully, that is close enough for you to make use
of.

I also copied the designer, N8UR, and he can probably get the 'official'
dimensions for you.

Regards,

Tom Holmes, N8ZM
Tipp City, OH