[time-freq] Power connector for TADD enclosure

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sun Apr 18 16:48:38 UTC 2010

The power connector hole doesn't quite match commonly available coax
connectors; sorry about that.  A 2.5mm connector fits but might want
washers on either side and there is a little slop unless you tighten the
mounting nut down.

However, for my own use I much prefer using the hole for a grommet and
then feed a pigtail out that has Powerpoles or whatever you like on the
other end.  I don't like the DC coaxial connectors as they are too easy
to pull out.

John
----