[time-freq] TADD-2 assembly question

Kyle Jamieson jamieson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 10:01:33 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I just picked up a TADD-2 and have a question with assembly.
Installation of most components and the steps "Initial Test--1",
"Integrated Circuit Installation -- 1" (as documented in the
instructions) went smoothly.  Now I am at "Initial Test -- 2" where I
need to apply 13.8V to JP2.  My question is: in which direction
(looking at the circuit board right side up sitting on a table) across
JP2 do I apply 13.8V?  Positive lead on the right hand side pin, or
left?

Thanks,
Kyle