[time-freq] TADD-1 Bandpass Filter

Eric Lemmon wb6fly at verizon.net
Wed Jul 14 03:41:45 UTC 2010

Mike,

Thanks for the response.  If I use my ThunderBolt GPSDO as a source, I
certainly won't need the filter since it has a sine wave output.  As I
understand John's comments, the bandpass filter has value if the source is
not a sine wave; I don't think it matters what the loads are.  I was
planning to install the components anyway, even if I jumpered around the
filter during initial operation.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY