[time-freq] Recommendations for GPS clock receiver?

Chris Day scotstramp at msn.com
Tue Jun 1 22:45:53 UTC 2010

That certainly looks like an interesting device. If I were to put it on my roof with ~50' of RG-174, how much degredation of the timing signals should I expect? My naive impression is that the relevent frequencies are pretty low so, other than the cable length and velocity factors, not much would happen. But I'm very new at this stuff, so will easily miss subtleties. Any pointers to relevent info would be much appreciated.

Chris Day

AE6VK