[time-freq] Make has an interesting write-up about Hamvention 2010

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 01:13:16 UTC 2010

Hello!
My e-mail (but not Internet service provider) provider's home page has
a tab for MAKE magazine. It seems they either sent a reporter, or a
participant went to the event and filed an interesting report on it:
http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2010/06/mobile_radios_at_hamvention_2010.html

I am not a big fan of YouTube, but it does contain everything that I
can sum up in an entire message here. Also there are other links on
the referenced one.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com