[time-freq] VHLD Files - Reflock 2

Merv Thomas vk6bmt at iinet.net.au
Sun Mar 4 12:05:30 UTC 2012

Hi Luis - I wonder if you have had time to find the files.  My expert friend
was thinking of reallocating the function of pin 89 REF input to another
unused clock input so I could cut the trace to pin 89 and then run a jumper
from the collector of the BFT92 to that other pin on the CPLD.

Does this sound feasible please?

Having delays getting a replacement CPLD as Farnell(Element14) sources out
of Singapore who want and End User Statement before shipping and one of the
requirements is a copy of my identity card and as we do not have such a card
in Australia I have had to cancel the order.   Now awaiting shipment
possibly from the UK.

So the pin swapping may be a way of avoiding desoldering the CPLD.

Regards,

Merv  VK6BMT