[time-freq] VHLD Files - Reflock 2

Luis Cupido cupido at mail.ua.pt
Sun Mar 4 23:38:15 UTC 2012

Merv,

Ok. I found them.

What is the design that you're using ?
I have several designs for the reflock II board want to send the one
that works for you.

Tell me the original name of the pof file, or go to my pages and
identify the design in the list.txt file and other .txt files

http://www.qsl.net/ct1dmk/r2_conf_set10_01.zip

and let me know.

---

if a bad clock input pin is the problem
changing the design to another pin may work yes.

lc.
ct1dmk.

p.s.

 > requirements is a copy of my identity card and as we do not have
 > such a card in Australia

Passport nr usually works out too.