[Uronode] tmUnblock.cgi

Brian n1uro at n1uro.ampr.org
Sun Oct 5 13:20:36 CDT 2014

Tomasz;

On Sun, 2014-10-05 at 20:10 +0200, sp2lob at tlen wrote:

> Not only, US IP's as well!
> So far I kept them for myself only, but...
> 'Cause I do not want sound to noisy :)

I'm sure there's plenty of those too. People are lazy and not wanting to
deal with network/pc security. Of course smartphones are now in that
category too.

> Do you like me to send you samples?
> I have quite a few in my archive!

I'm not worried if they hit my apache server, they'll get my custom 404
page :) The only issue I would have is with MFNOS and port 80 is closed
to all but 44/8. I don't know if anyone else on the list would be
interested though...

> I read some more infos, and it may appear
> not as annoyance only.

Depends on the CPE onsite. If one is running a NetGear router, it's of
no effect, just an annoyance.

> That's why I sent this post.

We appreciate it greatly!
--