[Uronode] New SVN server

Brian n1uro at n1uro.ampr.org
Tue Oct 21 19:39:15 CDT 2014

Greetings;

I have configured an anonymous svn server for read-only.
This means you can checkout the source whenever you wish and compile at
your own risk. Some code may not be fully tested, so keep that in mind
that you'll be responsible for anything that happens locally from
compiling from the svn server. Releases will still be available from the
usual places.

We've also added VE3TOK to the development team. Bob, as with myself,
are "village elders" within the amprnet and with Marius, Bob also brings
great C experience to the URONode team. I'm sure most of you know of Bob
from the 44-net list, if not feel free to introduce yourself to him and
welcome him to the team!

--
If Microsoft intended Windows to be for ham usage,
they would have incorporated our protocols into their kernel.

73 de Brian Rogers - N1URO
email: <n1uro at n1uro.ampr.org>
Web: http://www.n1uro.net/
Ampr1: http://n1uro.ampr.org/