[Uronode] SVN server

Brian n1uro at n1uro.ampr.org
Thu Oct 30 11:36:45 CDT 2014

Tom et al;

On Thu, 2014-10-30 at 17:09 +0100, SP2L wrote:

> I missed info where to find svn server for URONode.
> Will appreciate some guidance.

I set up a subversion server a short while ago here. You should be able
to checkout the code at 44.88.0.9/repository (ie: uronode or axmail)
from it anonymously. If you're familiar with cvs, this is similar in
nature. It's also a bit parallel to git.

--
If Microsoft intended Windows to be for ham usage,
they would have incorporated our protocols into their kernel.

73 de Brian Rogers - N1URO
email: <n1uro at n1uro.ampr.org>
Web: http://www.n1uro.net/
Ampr1: http://n1uro.ampr.org/