[wxsig] Beta Kits

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at comcast.net
Thu Jul 22 00:52:45 UTC 2004

I am interested in doing PIC work for this project.  But I cannot
tell you how much I appreciate the efforts and the web site dedicated
to the T238.  This is a tremendous asset.  I will likely do APRS weather
reports and GPS reports but I am not interested personally in doing this
project with the HC908 microprocessor.  I am doing the AMQRP analyzer
(and kitchen sink brigade) with that and I am looking for a different
area to learn.  The one wire instruments are amazingly nice, reasonably
inexpensive, and if sufficient stable, accurate, and rugged, will be
terrific additions to my project.

Thanks again,
Bob
N4HY