[wxsig] Beta Kits

William Beals will at beals5.com
Thu Jul 22 03:18:17 UTC 2004

Bob:

Thanks for the nice words.  I've had a nice long run with the HC908 and
enjoyed this project a lot.  Adding the modem was something I've wanted to
do for a long time.  My next big project will be based on the Zilog eZ80.
That is a neat processor with some fun potential for a few project I've been
thinking of.  I've done a few PIC projecs (in assembly) and have never
really gotten comfortable with it's weird branching logic.

The one-wire sensors have been amazingly accurate and reliable.  I am pretty
sure you will be happy with them.