[wxsig] Request for Data

William Beals will at beals5.com
Sat Apr 16 15:19:23 UTC 2005

WXSIG folk:

I am trying to isolate an issue with the 1.15.3R firmware and the AAG V3
wind/temperature station.

I temporarily do not have a V3 station with me and am trying to confirm an
issue someone has is more prevelent.  If you have a V3 wind/temperature
sensor and are running 1.15.3R, I am looking for what information is
displayed on the new diagnostics screen on the AAG line.  The data should
change depending on wind direction, so several readings whould be handy.

You can post to the reflector or directly to me.  Thanks in advance.

This message sent using 100% recycled Electrons
(Minimum 30% post-consumer content)