[wxsig] 1.15.3R Time/Date Resetting?

Michael Barelli W0MAF barelmic at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 13:09:13 UTC 2005

Hello Clay-
I think what is going on is that you have at one time had a time chip
on line. The DS1994 is what I use on my original T238.  The software
will check the time against the chip and correct itself at Midnight. I
will restart mine and watch for the time reset. I did connect the chip
once.
I have not put up or added the chip to my T232+ yet because I do to not
having the wind direction working with the new V3 AAG head stock.
I have had no responses to my inquires on the list for others.  I guess
I am the only one so far with that combination.  Perhaps Will has a
fix.

--- Clay Cottingham <Clay at Cottingham.net> wrote:
> Has anyone had a problem with the time and date resetting with
> 1.15.3R? It
> does it once every day.
>
> Clay

Michael Barelli WØMAF