[wxsig] 1.15.3R Time/Date Resetting?

William Beals will at beals5.com
Wed Apr 27 03:11:18 UTC 2005

Clay:

Definitely looks like a hard reset.  The 00010F03 string (00 for FW flag,
then 01.0f.03 for rev) is the firmware revision number and only gets
broadcast on first transmission after reset.

I also see that you are in 5-sec live (computer) mode, that isn't a popular
mode and I haven't tried it in a while.  Lemme see if I can duplicate your
issue.

Also, can you tell me whose sensors you have?  In particular, whose
wind/temperature sensor.