[wxsig] T238+

Michael Barelli W0MAF barelmic at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 21:37:40 UTC 2005

This is a sign of good work on your part.
There is a bug in the time clock.  If you have set the clock with the
DS1994 time chip then remove it, the weather station will lock up at 00
zulu.  A power reset and a manuel time set will not correct the
problem.  Only keeping the DS1994 on board will correct the lock up.
Other wize I am trying to calabrate my humidity sensor by adding a pot
to the HIH3610 Vout to the DS2438.  My humidity is high by 5 to 6
degrees.  Thus my Dew point is off.
Thanks Will
W0MAF-1
--- Will Beals <will at beals5.com> wrote:

> Folks:
>
> I'm not sure how many of the folk that have bought the new T238+'s
> are
> subscribed to wxsig, but if you have any questions/comments, please
> post
> them here.  Wxsig traffic has been pretty quiet lately.

> This message sent using 100% recycled Electrons
> (Minimum 30% post-consumer content)

Michael Barelli WØMAF