[wxsig] T238+

Will Beals will at beals5.com
Mon Aug 8 03:19:39 UTC 2005

Michael:

Interesting, I hadn't heard of this bug yet, and have not tried removing it
from the weather station once installing it.  I will try to duplicate this
and let you know how it goes.  The code is only supposed to load the time if
it sees the DS1994 and skip the setting routine if it is not found.  I had
another issue where someone said the unit was rebooting at midnight local
time that I have not been able to duplicate either.

My sympathies on the barometric pressure calibration.  It is a time
consuming process.