[wxsig] Order/Membership

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Wed Aug 10 12:05:10 UTC 2005

Shane, yours and Larry's were two different problems.  I flat overlooked
yours.  His never got here.

Larry if you resubmit your order for the T238+ and don't hear from me (via
TAPR office emai) within 24 hours, let me know here.  We are still having
some problems with the order system.  I made some corrections today,
hopefully will help.

John, W9DDD