[wxsig] Update on wind direction problem

Jim Nielson jnielson at chartermi.net
Wed Dec 7 06:06:11 UTC 2005

It's an AAG v3.  I've gone back probably half a dozen times or more and it is consistent.  It only doesn't work in "modem" mode.

I haven't tried other cabling, just a short piece of phone wire.  I could spool off a hundred feet of cat-5 and try that...  My actual weather site is 25 miles south of here so I'm not going to take it out there for testing.  No phone or internet (for the winter anyway).

Any other testing you want me to do, let me know!

Jim