[wxsig] Update on wind direction problem

Will Beals will at beals5.com
Fri Dec 9 15:42:06 UTC 2005

Jim:

Nothing more at this time.  I will try to find some time this weekend to
fiddle around.  The problem can't be universal as I'm hoping I would have
heard something from another V3 user.  The code for the T238 and T238+ is
identical.  I'm going to go see if I can find something weird that may be
dependent on something else.