[wxsig] Humidity and Pressure Sensor Support

Aitor Arrieta aag at aag.com.mx
Mon Feb 14 00:04:19 UTC 2005

Hi Will
Let me offer you our total help to include  our series of sensors to the
T238. Our door is always open to developers that want to learn more about
our devices and want to include it on their designs. Our TAI8540A humidity
sensor is based on the DS2438 +HIH3610 so you shouldn't have any problem.
The TAI8570 sensor uses two DS2406 to convert from 1-Wire to a special
protocol needed by the presure sensor. The sensor is a jewel. It's a very
precise unit and don't need an external power supply. All the needed power
commes from the 1-wire bus.  Don't hesitate to contact me directly if you
have any question or if you need anything from us.
Best Regards
Aitor Arrieta
www.aag.com.mx