[wxsig] too many weather station choices

Mike Myers kf6ihl at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 1 18:18:35 UTC 2005

I use the One wire setup at my ranch (kf6ihl-3) and have has very good luck
with it over the last few years.  It seems to work very nicely.  At home I
use the Peet Brothers Ultimeter 2000, and I have been very pleased with the
performance of that as well.  The Peet Brothers system has a very nice
display console, and all of my sensors are a button push away.

-Mike