[wxsig] Mon08c dlls

William Beals will at beals5.com
Tue Jan 18 01:49:44 UTC 2005

Folks:

Mon08c is my first Visual C++ program and I am clearly making some newbie
distribution mistakes (been getting helpful advice offline).  I knew about
the "DLL issue" so tried my program on another computer, but it ran OK on
that machine.  It was also a WinXP machine and it appears that Win98se and
Win2K need some extra DLLs.  Give me about a week to sort this out as from
past experience multiple DLLs are likely missing and they have to be
discovered one at a time.  I'll put up a ZIP file with the executable and
known DLLs once I get confirmation from a few folk I have the right ones.

Anyone with Win98 (not SE) and WinME that would like to help me?  Please
email me.

This message sent using 100% recycled Electrons
(Minimum 30% post-consumer content)